martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

RETO 30 DÍAS 30 CANCIONES - DÍA 27: UNA CANCIÓN QUE HAS CANTADO O TE GUSTARÍA PODER CANTAR CON PÚBLICO: SHA NA NA - THOSE MAGIC CHANGES

Bufffff... con lo mal que canto yo!!! XDD Me quedaría con esta canción que descubrí en "Grease" porque me encanta la música de estos años.



What's that playing on the radio
Why do I start swaying to and fro
I have never heard that song before
But if I don't hear it anymore

It's still familiar to me
Sends a thrill right through me
Cause those chords remind me of the night that
I first fell in love to

Those magic changes, my heart arranges
A melody that's never the same
A melody that's calling your name
It begs you please, come back to me
Please, return to me
Don't go away again, oh make them play again
The music I wanna hear is once again you whisper in my ear
Oh my darling aha

I'll be waiting by the radio
You'll come back to me someday, I know
Been so long since our last goodbye
But I'm singin' as I cry

While the bass is sounding
While the drums are pounding
Beatings of my broken heart will rise the first place of the charts
Oh my heart arranges, those magic changes

0 comentarios: